Adgrow Media Review : Online Advertising Network
Adgrow Media is an online ad network based in Macedonia. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Goalsmedia ad network. You can monetize your mobile and web traffic using this ad network. Adgrow Media review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Adgrow Media network
The sites must not
- Host objectionable content like spam, malware, warez content etc.
- Have broken copyright laws
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Modify the ad code.
- Use bots, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display (300×250, 336×280, 30×600, 160×600 and 728×90)
The publishers get paid on weekly/monthly basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer and Wire Transfer.
The publishers can make extra money by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 10% when you refer publisher and for advertiser it is 5%.
- Global coverage
- 100% fill rate
- Anti adblock solution
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : [email protected]
Adgrow Media works well for all types of sites, small or big. The rates depend on niche, quality of site, visitor location, ads placement and traffic. The best quality traffic you send to your site, the more revenue you would get. Generally, this network takes 4 days to scan your traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Adgrow Media review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017