AdKode Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network[divider]
AdKode is an online ad network based in US. You can monetize both desktop and mobile traffic using this ad network. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM and Pop. 3000+ publishers are monetizing their sites using this network. It is a good alternative to Superlinks ad network. AdKode review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join AdKode ad network
This ad network doesn’t accept
- Non-English sites
- Sites hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot.
- Websites containing illegitimate content like adult, spam, viruses, hacking, gambling etc.
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Create multiple accounts
- Alter the ad code
- Promote illegal activities
- Send traffic from bots, PTC sites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing sites.
Note : The sites having appealing design and good navigation have good chances of getting approval.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Interstitial (800×600)
- Skyscraper (160×600, 120×600)
- Rectangle (250×250, 300×250, 336×280)
- Leaderboard (468×60, 728×90)
The formats applies to both desktop and mobile.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal and bank transfer.
Best Features Of AdKode ad network
- Global coverage
- High fill rates
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Competive CPM rates
- Multiple ad formats
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support via Skype and E-mail
AdKode works well for all types of sites, small or big. This ad network is ideal for advertisers, publishers and ad networks worldwide. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this AdKode review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017
- Adz Junction Review : CPA Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017