AdMexo Review : CPC/CPM Online Advertising Network
AdMexo is an online ad network based in Czech Republic. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Adhexa ad network. The publishers would get 80% revenue share. This ad network claims to pay publishers for every impression. Admexo review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join AdMexo ad network
The sites must not
- Host objectionable content like adult, spam, warez, malware, adware and spyware.
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Click on their own ads or encourage others.
- Modify the ad code
- Use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites, VPNs and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
Note : This ad network will approve sites having great content, appealing web design and adequate traffic.
The publishers can have access to following sizes of display format : 300×250, 728×90 and 160×600. For other ad formats you need to contact your dedicated account manager.
The publishers get paid on Net 20 basis. The minimum payout is $20. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
Best Features of AdMexo ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this network.
- High fill rates
- Clean ads
- Competitive CPM rates
- Flexible payment terms
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
- This ad network doesn’t accept blogspot blogs.
E-Mail : [email protected]
AdMexo works well for all types of sites. The rates depend on the ad campaign, quality of site, niche, ads placement, visitor location and traffic. The publishers who have tried this online ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this AdMexo review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017