AdsTour Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network For Publishers
AdsTour is an online ad network based in Albania. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM, CPA and Pop. It is a good alternative to Adgrow Media ad network. This ad network shares 60% revenue with publishers. AdsTour review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join AdsTour ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like adult, spam, spyware, malware, adware and virus.
- Contain gambling content
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Use bots, PTC sites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing sites to send fake traffic.
- Create multiple accounts
- Modify ad code
- Use more than 5 ad units per page.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads or encourage others for clicking/viewing.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Bitcoin and Wire transfer.
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 5% when your refer publisher/advertiser.
Best Features of AdsTour ad network
- Fast approval : The publishers don’t need to wait for long time.
- Competitive prices
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue real time.
- Referral system
- Timely payments : The publishers could receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
The webmasters must give a try to AdsTour ad network. However the rates depend on site quality, niche, ads placement, traffic and visitor location.The more quality traffic you send to your site, the more revenue you could earn. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this AdsTour review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adlabs Media Network Review : Online Ad Network - May 25, 2017
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017