Adtycoons Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers
Adtycoons is an online ad network based in India. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. This ad network is working with many advertisers, publishers and agencies worldwide. It is a good alternative to AdMediaKing ad network. Adtycoons review sites before approving them. Generally they take 1-2 days for review process.
Requirements for sites to join AdTycoons ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like adult, spam, gambling, spam etc.
- Promote illegal activities.
The publishers must not
- Send fake traffic using bots, traffic exchanges, PTC sites etc.
- Cheat the system
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : Display banners, Sliders, POP’s, Page Pusher and Skinning. Being a publisher you can use ads for both mobile and desktop.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are check and Wire transfer.
Best features of Adtycoons ad network
- Minimum traffic requirements
- High fill rates
- The publishers would get 80% revenue share.
- Best optimized ads
- Multiple ad formats
- Dedicated support
- There are some complaints from publishers about their payments and support. However being a publisher it is better to give it a try to experience yourself.
AdTycoons Media Pvt. Ltd.,
AK’s Arcade, Plot No. 48,
Ayyappa Society, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500081.
Email: [email protected]
AdTycoons works well for sites having decent traffic from US, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe. The rates of Asian traffic are comparatively low. This network offers best rates for premium publishers. However you can contact your dedicated account manager to discuss about traffic and rates. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this AdTycoons review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adsimilis Review : Performance Marketing Network - Feb 27, 2017
- AdLock Media Review : CPA Performance Network - Feb 26, 2017
- Waardex Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Feb 24, 2017