Citenko Media Review : Online Advertising Network
Citenko Media is an online ad network based in France. This network is serving many advertisers, webmasters and app owners worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM, CPA and Pop. It is a good alternative to Adversal ad network. Citenko media review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Citenko Media ad network
- This ad network will look the Alexa rank of sites while registering. The rank of site must be below 50,000 for a specific country and below 100,000 worldwide. The mobile apps must have attracted adequate number of audience.
- The sites/apps must not have hosted any objectionable content.
- This ad network is zero tolerant when it comes to spam, virus, malware, adware and spyware.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must neither click on their own ads nor encourage others.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must not have used bots, proxies, VPNs, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to send traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
The publishers get paid via NET-15 / NET-30/ NET-60 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
Best features of Citenko Media ad network
- Easy sign-up
- Real-Time bidding technology
- Global coverage
- Multiple ad formats
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
Citenko Media works well for all types of sites. The rates depend on the site/app quality, visitor location and traffic. The web/mobile publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Citenko Media review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017
- WOW Trk Review For Publishers : Affiliate Marketing Network - Jan 11, 2017