CommissionSoup Review : Affiliate Marketing Network[divider]
CommissionSoup is a reputed affiliate network based in US. The revenue models of this affiliate network are CPA, CPL and CPS. It is a good alternative to W4 affiliate network. This affiliate network is serving merchants and affiliates worldwide. CommissionSoup review publishers applications before approving their accounts.
Requirements for affiliates to join CommissionSoup affiliate network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like adult, spam and malware.
- Promote illegal activities
This affiliate network doesn’t accept
- Under construction and incomplete sites.
- Poorly designed sites
The publishers must not
- Spam forums, social networks, mails with offers.
- Alter the graphics of inventory
Note : This affiliate network is zero tolerant towards spamming. The publishers caught guilty will lose their earnings as well as accounts.
Allowed methods to promote offers
However, the affiliates need to explain about their promotional strategies to their dedicated managers.
The affiliates get paid on monthly basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment option is check.
Best Features of CommissionSoup
- Exclusive offers
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : The affiliates would receive their earnings on time
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
Address : P.O. Box 463, 114 North Egan Avenue, Madison, SD 57042
Phone : 1-866-309-7687
Address : 601 West 15th Street, Yankton, SD 57078
Phone : 1-866-309-7687
CommissionSoup is ideal for people who want to monetize their sites. The affiliates can ask their dedicated account managers for best offers and rates. However the conversions would happen if you send high quality traffic to your sites. The publishers who have tried this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this CommissionSoup review help affiliates to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdTuf Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 23, 2017
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017