CPMOnly Review : Online CPM Advertising Network
CPM Only is an online ad network based in US. Launched in 2008 this ad network is serving many advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to LookCPM ad network. CPMOnly review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join CPM Only ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like adult, spam, warez, virus, adware, spyware and malware.
- Promote any illegal activities.
The sites must
- Have Top level domains.
- Attract at least 100,000 monthly page views.
- Not have broken copyright laws.
- Follow best practices of web design.
- Maintain consistency in updating content.
The publishers must
- Neither click on their own ads nor encourage others by offering gifts/money.
Note : Only site owners can apply as publishers.
The publishers get paid on net 60 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Check and Wire transfer.
Best Features of CPMOnly ad network
- Premium advertisers
- Competitive CPM rates
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publisher can track their ads performance and revenue using real time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
- CPM Only doesn’t accept Blogspot blogs.
Address : CPM Only
1150 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio, TX 78248
Being a publisher you must give a try to CPMOnly ad network. The rates depend on your site’s quality, niche, traffic and visitor location. If your site attract decent US, Canada and European traffic you can gain well. However you can ask your dedicated account manager about CPM rates. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this CPMOnly review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Streamlyn Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Oct 26, 2016
- How Jack Herrick Of WikiHow Built A How-To Empire : Success Story - Oct 25, 2016
- AdKode Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network - Oct 23, 2016