ePopunder Review : Popunder Advertising Network
ePopunder is a popunder ad network based in US. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM and Pop. It is a good alternative of CorePopAds popunder ad network. You get paid for every ad impression. This network is offering attractive offers for advertisers too. ePopunder review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join ePopunder popunder ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like pornography.
- Contain spam, malware, spyware, adware and warez content.
- Have broken copyright laws.
The publishers must not
- Use bots, proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- Modify ad code
- Put code in an iframe.
- Use bots or software to manipulate impressions.
- Promote illegal activities
Note : The publishers must place their scripts between website header tags.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment option is PayPal.
Best Features of ePopunder
- There are no specific traffic requirements to join this network.
- High fill rate
- Clean and malware free ads
- Global coverage
- Most of the times these ads can bypass adblockers.
- Competitive CPM rates
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
This popunder ad network doesn’t offer referral program to its publishers.
The webmasters must give a try to ePopunder popunder ad network. The rates for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic are high compared to others. The more quality traffic you send, the more revenue you can earn. The publishers who have tried this popunder ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this ePopunder review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017