FirstAdSpace Review : Online Advertising Network
First Ad Space is an online ad network based in UK. This network is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM and CPA. It is a good alternative to Adrook ad network. Apart from publisher program there are attractive offers for advertisers too. FirstAdSpace review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join First Ad Space network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like pornography, spam, spyware, adware and malware.
- Promote illegal activities.
The publishers must not
- Use bots, proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- Create multiple accounts
- Click on their own ads or encourage others
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
This ad network accept sites having impressive content and decent traffic.
Note : The publishers caught guilty would lose their earnings as well as accounts.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display (728×90, 300×250, 120×600, 160×600 and 468×60)
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
Best Features of FirstAdSpace
- Fast approval : Generally this network takes maximum 24 hours for the review process.
- Global coverage
- High fill rates
- Real time optimization
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
First Ad Space network works for all types of sites. However the rates depend on site quality, niche, ads placement, visitor location and traffic. The best quality traffic you send the more revenue you would get. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this FirstAdSpace review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdLock Media Review : CPA Performance Network - Feb 26, 2017
- Waardex Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Feb 24, 2017
- Blockchain in affiliate marketing - Feb 24, 2017