Top 5 PayPal Alternatives To Send And Receive Money
PayPal is one of the renowned payment processor used by millions of users worldwide. However, there are some drawbacks using this payment option. This article is mainly focused on the people who are seriously looking for PayPal alternatives.
These are the following disadvantages of PayPal payment processor:
- PayPal is unavailable in some countries.
- Many sellers got conned by PayPal payment reversal scam. They lost millions of $$$ without their mistake. The irony is that they don’t investigate the case properly.
- Their transaction fees are seriously high.
- The currency conversions are inaccurate.
- PayPal might limit or ban your accounts anytime.
Here is the list of Top 5 PayPal alternatives
Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system. ( Source : Bitcoin )
Payza is a PayPal alternative used for sending and receiving money. The fees varies from country to country. This payment processor is ideal for both personal and business accounts.
Payoneer is a reputed payment processor and it is one of the best PayPal alternative. It is successful because of its low transaction fees and fast transfer. It works in more than 200 countries and more than 3 million users are using this payment system.
Skrill (Previously Money Bookers) is one of the oldest payment system. Skrill is mostly known for payments in online gambling sites. But, Skrill fees is little high compared to other payment systems. Anyway it also stands in PayPal alternatives list.
It is quite easy to send and receive funds using Neteller payment system. Apart from it you get rewards in points for making transactions. Later you can withdraw as money from points. This payment system is also offering benefits for VIP members. You can also join their affiliate program to make some decent bucks.
Note : Remember that unlike PayPal most of the payment systems would charge you for inactivity.
Among the list of all Top 5 PayPal alternatives, Payoneer is far better. Payoneer is great if you transact at least $100 in single usage. If anyone has tried these Paypal alternatives, they’re welcome to share their experiences below. Hope this Top 5 PayPal alternatives article help people to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Adultex Review : Popunder Adult Ad Network For Publishers - May 13, 2017