Uskip Review : Shorten Links And Earn Money
Uskip is a URL shortening network based in UAE. The revenue model of this network is CPM. It is a good alternative to Ouo.io URL shortening network. Uskip review activities of publishers and may ban if found guilty.
Requirements for publishers to use Uskip URL Shortening network
The publishers must not
- Create multiple accounts
- Click on their shortened links
- Encourage others to click on their links.
How Uskip.me works for publishers?
The registered publishers need to shrink the desired URLs. Later you can share the shortened links on social networks like Facebook and Twitter. When someone clicks on the shrinked link, they get redirected to Interstitial ad page before going to destination page. The visitor must view the ad for at least 5 seconds. Finally you get paid for it.
The publishers can have access to the following tools : Mass Shrinker, Quick Link and Full page script.
The publishers can boost their revenue by referring others to this URL shortening network. The commission rate is 10%.
The publishers get paid on daily/weekly basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal and Webmoneyz.
Best Features of Uskip URL shortening network
- The publishers can send global traffic.
- Competitive rates
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
E-Mail :[email protected]
This URL shortening network is ideal for all people who are looking to make money online. Being a publisher you can check the payout rates of different locations. The publishers who have tried this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Uskip review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdKode Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network - Oct 23, 2016
- DailyMotion Monetization Review : Make Money Uploading Videos - Oct 22, 2016
- Cygnusad Media Review : Online Advertising Network - Oct 21, 2016