Adhy.pe Review : Make Money Shortening And Sharing Links
Adhy.pe is a URL shortening network based in UK. The revenue models of this network are CPM and CPV. It is a good alternative to Goolink URL shortening network. Adhy.pe review all activities of publishers strictly.
Requirements for publishers to use Adhy.pe URL shortening network
The publishers must not
- Create multiple accounts
- Use bots, PTC sites, proxies, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send traffic.
- Shorten links containing spam, malware, spyware, warez and adware content.
- Shorten and link to child pornography sites
- Click on their shortened links. The traffic should come from users naturally.
- Offer gifts/money to visitors for clicking and viewing ads.
- Use bots or software to manipulate traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Mass shrinker : The publishers can shrink up to 20 links.
- Link protector : Link protector will hide your links from bots.
- JS Page script : This tool is used to shrink all links on your website/blog.
- API : This is a useful tool for developers. Being a developer you can embed it in your webpage or application.
Note : This URL shortening network works for both adult and non-adult sites.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can boost up their earnings referring others to this network. The referral commission rate is 20%.
Best Features of Adhy.pe URL Shortening network
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Affiliate system
Adhy.pe works well for US traffic. The publishers who have tried this URL network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Adhy.pe review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdLock Media Review : CPA Performance Network - Feb 26, 2017
- Waardex Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Feb 24, 2017
- Blockchain in affiliate marketing - Feb 24, 2017