AdsBit Review : Online Bitcoin Advertising Network
AdsBit is an online bitcoin advertising network based in India. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and Pop. There are good offers for advertisers too. It is a good alternative to Coinzilla bitcoin ad network. AdsBit review sites before approving them. Generally they take 24 hours for the review process.
Requirements for sites to join AdsBit online bitcoin ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like pornography, spam, malware, spyware and adware.
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Use bots, PTC sites, proxies, Hitleap, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic to their sites.
- Click on their own ads or ask others to do.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks or impressions.
- Create multiple accounts
Note : This network doesn’t care your site’s Alexa rank but they may consider decent ranking.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
Being a publisher you can use maximum 5 ad units per page.
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $5. The only payment option available is Bitcoin.
The publishers can increase their earnings referring others. The commission rate is 5%.
Best Features of AdsBit bitcoin ad network
- Global coverage
- Competitive rates
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers can get paid on time.
- Dedicated support
Adsbit works for all types of sites, small or big. The rates of banners are $0.04500000/10 clicks and $0.09000000/1000 impressions. The rates of popup/popunder are $0.90000000/1000 clicks. The publishers who have tried this bitcoin based ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this AdsBit review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdLock Media Review : CPA Performance Network - Feb 26, 2017
- Waardex Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Feb 24, 2017
- Blockchain in affiliate marketing - Feb 24, 2017