Bitmedia.io Review : Online Bitcoin Advertising Network
Bitmedia is a bitcoin based online ad network. The revenue model of this network is CPC. this network pays only for clicks. It is a good alternative to Coinzilla bitcoin ad network. This network prefers bitcoin sites but they might also consider other niches. If they find your site interesting, your account might get activated. Bitmedia.io review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Bitmedia.io ad network
The sites must not
- Have made for the advertising purpose. This ad network loves content-centric sites.
- Have hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot or Tumblr.
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Use proxies, bots, PTC sites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing sites to send traffic to their sites.
- Click on their own ads
- Offer gifts or money to visitors to click on ads.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks
Note : This ad network has zero tolerance towards spam. They will ban your account if found guilty.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is 0.01 BTC. The only payment option available is Bitcoin.
The publishers can boost their earnings referring others to this network. This network is offering referral program for only advertisers. The commission rate is 10%.
Bitmedia.io works well for bitcoin based sites. But, at the same time if your site is outstanding then this network could be beneficial. The rates depend on the site quality, visitor location, traffic etc. The best quality traffic you send to your site, the more revenue you can earn. The publishers who have tried this bitcoin based ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Bitmedia.io review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017
- WOW Trk Review For Publishers : Affiliate Marketing Network - Jan 11, 2017