ClicksOcean Review : Online CPC Advertising Network
ClicksOcean is an online ad network based in Germany. This ad network is mainly focused on selling and buying world-wide traffic via XML feeds on PPC basis. 120+ advertisers are working with this network. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM, Pop and XML. It is a good alternative to Adxfactory ad network. Apart from publisher program, this network is offering best offers for advertisers too. ClicksOcean review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join ClicksOcean ad network
The sites must not
- Host child pornography content
- Contain spam, malware, spyware, virus, warez and adware material.
- Promote illegal activities
- Have broken copyright laws
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads
- Offer gifts or money to click on ads
- Use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic to their sites.
- Modify ad code
- Create multiple accounts
The publishers get paid on Net 15/ Net 30 / Net 45 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
Best Features of ClicksOcean ad network
- Global coverage
- Contextual ads
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : The publishers would get paid on time.
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
ClicksOcean works well for all types of sites, small or big. The niches could be anything like Entertainment, News, Travel, Beauty, Sport, Hi-Tech, Technology and more. Being a publisher you get paid for clicks. The rates depend on site quality, niche, ads placement, advertiser campaign and visitor location. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this ClicksOcean review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017