Cooc.io Review : Shorten, Share Links And Earn Money
Cooc.io is a URL shortening network based in Vietnam. The revenue model of this network is CPV. It is a good alternative to Goolink URL shortening network. Cooc.io review all the activities of publishers.
Requirements for publishers to use Cooc.io URL shortening network
The publishers must not
- Promote shortened links on traffic exchanges and PTC sites.
- Click on their own shortened links
- Offer money or gifts to users to click on shrinked links.
- Use bots, proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send traffic.
- Spam forums and social networks with links.
- Create multiple accounts
- Redirect shortened links
Note : This URL shortenening network has zero tolerance towards spam. They will ban your account if found guilty.
The publishers can have access to the following monetization tools :
- Mass shortener
- API and Quick Link
- Full Page Script
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal, Payza and WMZ.
The publishers can boost their revenue referring others to this URL shortening network. The commission rate is 20%.
Best Features of cooc.io
- Innovative tools
- Competitive rates
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Low threshold payout
- Fast payouts : You don’t need to wait for 15 or 30 days to get paid.
- Timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
The rates of Cooc.io are competitive. You can give a try to this URL shortening network. The rate per 1000 views is USD 4.7 for Australia where as the minimum is $1.6. The publishers who have used this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Cooc.io review help people to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdLock Media Review : CPA Performance Network - Feb 26, 2017
- Waardex Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Feb 24, 2017
- Blockchain in affiliate marketing - Feb 24, 2017