Cooc.io Review : Shorten, Share Links And Earn Money
Cooc.io is a URL shortening network based in Vietnam. The revenue model of this network is CPV. It is a good alternative to Goolink URL shortening network. Cooc.io review all the activities of publishers.
Requirements for publishers to use Cooc.io URL shortening network
The publishers must not
- Promote shortened links on traffic exchanges and PTC sites.
- Click on their own shortened links
- Offer money or gifts to users to click on shrinked links.
- Use bots, proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send traffic.
- Spam forums and social networks with links.
- Create multiple accounts
- Redirect shortened links
Note : This URL shortenening network has zero tolerance towards spam. They will ban your account if found guilty.
The publishers can have access to the following monetization tools :
- Mass shortener
- API and Quick Link
- Full Page Script
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal, Payza and WMZ.
The publishers can boost their revenue referring others to this URL shortening network. The commission rate is 20%.
Best Features of cooc.io
- Innovative tools
- Competitive rates
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Low threshold payout
- Fast payouts : You don’t need to wait for 15 or 30 days to get paid.
- Timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
The rates of Cooc.io are competitive. You can give a try to this URL shortening network. The rate per 1000 views is USD 4.7 for Australia where as the minimum is $1.6. The publishers who have used this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Cooc.io review help people to get started.