Popunder24 Review : Pop Under Advertising Network
Popunder24 is a pop under ad network based in India. This ad networks work with both adult and non-adult sites. The revenue models of this network are CPM and Pop. Apart from publisher program this network is offering great offers for advertisers too. It is a good alternative to Popunder pop under ad network. Popunder24 review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Popunder24 ad network
The sites must not
- Host objectionable content like child pornography.
- Contain spam, warez, malware, adware, viruses and spyware content.
- Have made for the advertising purpose
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Create multiple accounts.
- Use bots, traffic exchanges, hitleap, proxies, PTC sites and auto refreshing sites to send fake traffic.
- Use software or bots to manipulate clicks.
- Have broken copyright laws
Note : This popunder ad network is very specific about quality content and traffic.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are Bitcoin, Webmoney and Perfect Money.
The publishers can boost their revenue referring others to this network. The commission rate is 5%.
- Global coverage
- Competitive rates
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
E-mail : [email protected]
Popunder24 network work for all types of sites. However the rates depend on site quality, niche, advertiser campaign and visitor location. The best quality traffic you send to your sites, the more revenue you would earn. The publishers who have tried this popunder ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Popunder24 review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017