Amante Media Review : Online CPM Advertising Network
Amante Media is an online ad network based in UK. This network is serving many advertisers and publishers worldwide since 2012. The revenue model of this network is CPM. Being a publisher you get paid for every impression. It is a good alternative to SkyAdMedia ad network. This ad network is claiming that it is delivering more than 5.5 million views per month. Amante Media review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Amante Media CPM ad network
The sites must not
- Host adult, spyware, adware, gambling, warez and malware content.
- Have made for the advertising purpose
- Have broken copyright laws
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- Modify ad code
- Use bots, PTC sites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing sites to send fake traffic to their sites.
- Create multiple accounts
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $10.
Best Features Of Amante Media CPM ad network
- Global coverage
- High fill rate
- Competitive CPM rates
- Highest revenue share : This ad network shares 80% to publishers.
- Timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
Telephone : +44 20 3239 0890
Amante Media works well for all types of sites, small or big. The rates are comparatively high for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. However the revenue depend on site’s quality, niche, ads placement, ad campaign and visitor location. The publishers who have tried this network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Amante Media review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adxxx Review : Online Adult Advertising Network For Publishers - Apr 18, 2017
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017