Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money[divider]
Linkpay.co is a URL shortening network where people can make money shrinking links. The revenue models of this network are CPM and URL shortener. It is a good alternative to PayURL URL shortening network. Linkpay.co review activities of all publishers.
Requirements for publishers to use Linkpay.co URL shortening network
The publishers may not have invalid or fraudulent clicks, including but not limited to clicks generated by:
- Do not place linkpay.co short URLs on any form of traffic exchange / PTC / faucets / autosurf website / click ring.
- Generating impressions using bots, proxies, auto-refreshes or other surreptitious methods.
- Obtaining impressions by paying directly or indirectly other people for link visits.
- Serving intermission ads in popups.
- Do not send users to our short URLs unwillingly outside of the Auto Overlay Script.
- Do not send popup / popunder / exit pop / interstitial traffic to short URLs.
- Poor traffic performance.
- Disabling the Site’s anti-frame system to display your links in an iframe.
- Hacking other websites illegally to display or your links.
- Embedding your links in malware or programs without user consent.
- Distributing illegal content or child pornography.
- Unwelcome spamming of other sites without permission using your links.
- Do not spoof referrers, send blank referrers, or falsify referrers. All traffic sources must be verifiable through referrers.
- Incorrectly categorizing your link content as adult or non-adult.
linkpay.co reserves the right to automatically put your account on a limited functionality status if your account performance is very poor. Limited account status means the user can no longer generate revenue or withdrawal earnings from the site. Poor performance is usually the result of fraudulent clicks.
Source : Linkpay.co
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring others to this program. The commission rate is 25%.
- Low threshold payout
- Competitive rates
- Real-time reporting system
- Dedicated support
Linkpay.co is a great source of income for all. The rates are high for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The publishers who have tried this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Linkpay.co review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adz Junction Review : CPA Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017
- Advidi Review : CPA Affiliate Network For Publishers - Aug 19, 2017
- CPA Guild Review : Affiliate Network For Publishers - Aug 19, 2017