Advertise Click Review : Online Advertising Network
Advertise Click is an online ad network based in UK. This network is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPV. It is a good alternative to Clicksocean ad network. Advertise Click review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Advertise Click ad network
The publishers must not
- Create multiple accounts
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads or ask others to do.
- Use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Promote illegal activities
The sites must not
- Host objectionable content like pornography and spam.
- Have created for the advertising purpose.
- Have broken copyright laws.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : XML Feeds, Banners, PopUp/PopUnder, In-Text Ads and Video Ads.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are Wire Transfer, PayPal and Check.
Best Features Of Advertise Click
- There is no minimum traffic requirement for sites. Any site having low and high traffic can monetize using this network.
- Highest revenue share (70%)
- Multiple ad formats
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
- The threshold payout is very high. It takes very long time for small publishers to reach $100.
Advertise Click works for sites having decent traffic from US, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe. Even though it allows low traffic sites, the rates would be higher for high traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Advertise Click review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017