Affilight Review : CPM/CPA Mobile Affiliate Network
Affilight is a premium mobile affiliate network. This network is serving publishers, advertisers and agencies worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPA and CPM. You might be an app owner or a webmaster, this CPA network enables you to monetize mobile and desktop traffic. Affilight doesn’t review the applications of publishers before approving their accounts, but you need to meet the following requirements to work in the network.
Requirements for sites to join and use Affilight mobile affiliate network
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to drive traffic to their sites or apps.
- Create multiple accounts
- Incentivize others to complete the tasks.
- Spam offers on public forums, social networking sites, blogs and websites.
Note : Affilight is strictly against to spam and your account will get banned if found guilty.
Generally there are 3 types of ad formats for mobile monetization : SDK for Android apps, Smartlink for webmasters and Offer list . The users can have access to banner ads, video ads, full screen ads and pop up ads. The categories of ads could be anything from gaming to technology.
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis.The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are bank card, Yandex Money, Wire, Payoneer, WMZ, WME, E-payments, Capitalist, Bitcoin, Litecoin, PAXUM, EPESE, Paypal, QIWI and OKPAY.
Best features of Affilight mobile affiliate network
- High quality ad inventory
- Exclusive offers
- Global coverage
- Best rates
- Highest revenue share (80%)
- Multiple payment options
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using Real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Referral program : The publishers can boost their revenue by referring others to this mobile affiliate network. The commission rate is 5%.
- Dedicated support
Skype : live:affiliate.affilight
ICQ : 705 270 201
Email :[email protected]
Telegram :[email protected]
Affilight works for the sites having decent acceptable traffic and good social following. This affiliate network offers bonuses for their long-term partners. The publishers who have tried this network can share their experiences below. Hope this Affilight review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adsimilis Review : Performance Marketing Network - Feb 27, 2017
- AdLock Media Review : CPA Performance Network - Feb 26, 2017
- Waardex Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Feb 24, 2017