Admitad Review : CPA Affiliate Network For Webmasters
Admitad is an affiliate network based in Russia. Launched in 2010 this affiliate network is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. This company has branches in 7 countries. The revenue models of this affiliate network are CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS. Being an affiliate you get paid when someone buy/signup a product/service. Admitad review applications of publishers before approving them. It is a good alternative to Adlock Media affiliate network.
Requirements for affiliates/publishers to join and use Admitad CPA affiliate network
The affiliates must not
- Use bots/software to click or complete offers
- Have broken copyright laws
- Use PTC sites, auto refreshing sites, traffic exchanges, bots and proxies to generate fake traffic.
- Create multiple accounts
- Complete offers on their own
- Encourage others to complete offers
The affiliates can have access to the following tools :
- Deeplink Generator
- Coupons & Deals
- Ad Server
- Link Checker
- Postback URL
- Domain Parking
- Admitad API
- Product Feeds
- App Store
- Mobile App
- Extension for chrome
- Cookie checker
- Lost orders
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal, Bank transfer, epayments and Webmoney.
The affiliates can boost their revenues by referring others to this affiliate network. The commission rate is 5%.
- 1200+ exclusive offers : The categories ranges from games to insurance.
- 1300+ advertisers and 500k+ publishers are using this CPA affiliate network.
- Multiple tools
- Competitive commissions
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments : The publishers could receive their earnings on time.
- Real-time reporting : The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
Admitad works well for the affiliates who generate decent US, Asian and European traffic. The affiliates who had experience with this CPA network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Admitad review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adlabs Media Network Review : Online Ad Network - May 25, 2017
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017