Adultex Review : Popunder Adult Ad Network For Publishers
Adultex is a popunder adult ad network based in Romania. This network accepts only adult webmasters. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and Pop. It is a good alternative to Adxxx ad network. Adultex review sites before approving them. Generally they take maximum 1 day for the review process.
Requirements for publishers to join and use Adultex popunder adult ad network
The publishers must not
- Host illegitimate content like child pornography, spam, viruses, malware, spyware and adware.
- Have broken copyright laws
- Use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
Note : This adult ad network doesn’t tolerate spam and fraud. The publishers who get caught guilty would lose their earnings.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can increase their earnings by referring other adult webmasters. The commission rate is 5%.
- Fast approval
- No minimum traffic requirements
- These Popunder ads surpasses all ad-blockers.
- High fill rates
- Competitive CPM rates
- Daily payments : The publishers don’t need to wait for longer times.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Being a publisher you can use Adultex ads along with other ad networks.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
- There is only one payment option available for publishers.
Adultex works well for all types of sites. However, the earnings depend on site’s quality, ad campaign and visitor’s location. The publishers who have used this adult ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Adultex review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adlabs Media Network Review : Online Ad Network - May 25, 2017
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017