Traffic Company Review : CPA Affiliate Marketing Network
Traffic company is a CPA network based in Netherlands. The revenue models of this affiliate network are CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS. This network is ideal for both desktop and mobile traffic. It is a good alternative to CPA Dawn affiliate network. Traffic company review applications of publishers before approving their accounts.
Requirements for publishers to join and use Traffic Company CPA affiliate network
The publishers must not
- Host illegal content like spam, viruses, malware, adware and spyware on their sites/apps.
- Have broken copyright laws
- Use bots, proxies, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Create multiple accounts
- Buy/subscribe to product/service on their own.
- Encourage others to buy or complete offers.
The publishers get paid on Monthly, Bi-weekly and Weekly basis. The minimum payout is €250. The payment options are PayPal, Paxum and Wire transfer.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this CPA affiliate network. The referral commission is 5%.
- Global coverage ( Available in more than 195 countries )
- 14k+ publishers
- Exclusive tools
- 45k+ premium offers
- Real-time tracking : The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Weekly payments
- The publishers would get their earnings on time.
- Referral system
- Excellent support : Being an affiliate you get full assistance from your dedicated account manager.
- The threshold payout is very high. It might take longer time for small publishers to reach €250.
Address : Ceresweg 38, 8938 BG Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
Telephone : +31 (0) 58 294 87 88
E-mail: [email protected]
Traffic Company network converts well for US, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The publishers who have tried this CPA affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Traffic Company review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adlabs Media Network Review : Online Ad Network - May 25, 2017
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017