Unative Review : Video Advertising Network For Publishers
Unative is a video native ad network based in Ukraine. Established in 2015 this video advertising network is serving publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to Virool video native ad network. Unative review publishers sites before approving them. They may take maximum 24 hours for the approval process.
Requirements for publishers to join and use Unative video native ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like pornography, spam, viruses, malware, adware and spyware.
- Have broken copyright laws.
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Create multiple accounts
- Encourage others to click or view ads.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Video Slider
- In Read
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
- Premium advertisers
- Hassle free installation
- High fill rates
- Competitive CPM rates ( Maximum $15 )
- Highly responsive and relevant ads
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
- The threshold payout is comparatively high for small publishers.
Unative works for all types of sites, big or small. However the revenue depends on niche, quality of site, ads placement and visitor location. The rates are comparatively higher for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The usage of right ad units near the content would fetch you good revenue. The publishers who have tried this video native ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Unative review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017
- How To Monetize YouTube Channel Without AdSense - Sep 19, 2017