Ad Click Wall is one of the leading Offerwall and performance marketing network. This network works with only GPT, PTC and Rewards websites. Ad Click Wall is serving many advertisers and publishers worldwide. The publishers can make money by placing Offerwall on their websites or apps or videos. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM, CPL and CPA. It is a great alternative to CPMFeeeder network. Ad Click Wall review sites of publishers before approving their accounts. They may take up to 3 days for the review process.
Terms And Conditions To Join And Use Ad Click Wall Network
- This network doesn’t accept under construction or incomplete sites.
- The websites or apps or videos must not have hosted any illegal content.
- The websites or apps or videos must not contain excessive advertising.
- The leads generated must have made naturally. The affiliates must not encourage others to complete tasks.
- The publishers must not create multiple accounts.
The publishers would get paid on Net 7, Net 15 and Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal, Payza and Wire transfer.
The publishers can have access to the following types of offers :
- Daily surveys
Note : The publishers can also opt for only PTC ads and tasks or surveys.
Presently this network is not offering any referral program.
Best Features Of Ad Click Wall Network
- Attractive 300+ offers
- Easiest integration
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
Ad Click Wall is only for GPT, PTC and Rewards sites. Many publishers are benefiting from this network. The publishers who have used this network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Ad Click Wall review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017
- How To Monetize YouTube Channel Without AdSense - Sep 19, 2017