Popxxx is one of the leading adult popunder ad network based in France. The revenue models of this network are Pop and Adult. It is a great alternative to Pinvert ad network. Popxxx review sites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Popxxx.net Adult Popunder Ad Network
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- The publishers must not create multiple accounts.
- The sites must not have hosted spam.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Pop-under code
- Direct link code
- Mobile Redirect code
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal, Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paxum, Payza, Advcash, Payeer and OkPay.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this adult network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of Popxxx.net Adult Ad Network
- This network accepts both adult and non-adult sites.
- No traffic requirement : Unlike other networks your site would be accepted despite low traffic.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Multiple payment options
- Fast and timely payments : Being a publisher you don’t need to wait for longer times. The payment would be processed immediately on request.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
- This network doesn’t work well for Non-European traffic. They don’t even count the visitors from some countries.
E-Mail : [email protected]
Popxxx.net works well for sites having US, Canada, UK, Australia, France and European traffic. The publishers who have tried this adult popunder ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Popxxx.net review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017
- How To Monetize YouTube Channel Without AdSense - Sep 19, 2017