Smartxads is an online ad network based in Denmark. This network is serving publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPM, CPC and CPA. This network accepts only adult sites. It is a good alternative to adxxx ad network. Smartxads review sites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Requirements for publishers to join and use Smartxads adult ad network
The sites must not
- Host illegitimate content like child pornography.
- Contain spyware, adware and malware material.
- Have broken copyright laws.
The publishers must not
- Click on their own ads
- Encourage others to click and view ads.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks or impressions.
- Use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Standard banner
- In-Player Ad
- Mobile Banner
- Mobile Redirect
- IM Box
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 5%.
Best Features Of Smartxads adult ad network
- Responsive ads ( Fits well on all devices and gadgets )
- Best rates for premium publishers
- Timely payment : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : [email protected]
Smartxads works well for all types of traffic. However, the revenue depends on quality of site, niche, traffic and visitor’s location. The rates are comparatively high for US, UK, Australia, Canada and European traffic. You get paid for every impression. The publishers who have tried this adult ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Smartxads review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adz Junction Review : CPA Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017
- Advidi Review : CPA Affiliate Network For Publishers - Aug 19, 2017
- CPA Guild Review : Affiliate Network For Publishers - Aug 19, 2017