Adverti.io is a bitcoin based online ad network. Located in US, this network is serving publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. It is a great alternative to Bitmedia ad network. Adverti.io review websites of webmasters before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Adverti.io Bitcoin Ad Network
- Website must have a meaningful purpose.
- Website must have an Alexa rank better than 1,000,000.
- Domain must be older than 3 months.
- Website cannot contain or in any way relate to illegal, questionable, gambling, malware or pornographic content or material.
- Website cannot, in any way, encourage visitors to click on ads. Clicks needs to be from genuine user interest.
- Website must meet a certain quality standard. We encourage people to create original content.
- Website can only contain a reasonable amount of ads.
- Website must be owned and operated by you.
- Banner exchange websites are not allowed.
- Crypto-currency faucets are not allowed.
Terms Courtesy : Adverti.io
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display banners ( 300×250, 336×280, 728×90, 160×600 and 468×60 )
- Pop-ups / Pop-unders
The Adverti publishers would get paid on request (Bitcoin) and Net 30 basis (PayPal). The payment options are Bitcoin and PayPal. The minimum payout is $20 when paid via PayPal and for Bitcoin it is 0.01 BTC. A fee of 0.001 BTC would get deducted from the payout.
Best Features Of Adverti.io Bitcoin Ad Network
- Competitive CPM rates
- The publishers would receive their payments on time.
- Fallback ads : You can show your own ads in absence of Adverti ads.
- Dedicated support
Adverti.io is ideal for content based website having decent traffic. The publishers who had used this Bitcoin ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Adverti.io review help publishers to get started.
Join Adverti.io Bitcoin Ad Network And Start Making Money
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017
- How To Monetize YouTube Channel Without AdSense - Sep 19, 2017