Mellow Ads is a leading Bitcoin based network. Located in US, this network is serving publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. It is a great alternative to CoinMedia ad network. Mellow Ads review websites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join Mellow Ads Network
The website must be in the top 200,000 sites in the Alexa rankings
(This was previously the top 1 million – see their blog post for details of the change)
- All details entered into Mellow Ads about the website must be accurate and up to date
- You must be the owner or administrator for the website
- The website URL must not be a referral link for a website that you don’t own
- The content of the website must comply with moral and ethical norms of society.
- The website must not contain or have links to viruses, phishing or any sort of malicious software
- The website must not contain any content that violates the intellectual property rights of another person, the legal owner of the content.
- The website must display and function correctly (within reason) in the most commonly used modern web browsers.
- There should be a reasonable ratio of content to adverts on the website – e.g. we will immediately reject any page that just contains adverts, or has a very small amount of useful content
- The website must have its own domain name and not be hosted on a sub-domain of hosting domains such as wix, blogspot, WordPress, yola, doodlekit, faucetfly etc.
- The website must not instruct, prompt or deceive the visitor into clicking on adverts.
- Traffic to the website should be organic and not generated by any sort of automated traffic generation system or service
In addition to the mandatory requirements listed above, we will also take into account the following criteria when making a website approval decision. There is a higher chance of approval if more of these criteria are met.
- Presence of other quality advertising (e.g. Google AdSense – which has its own strict approval criteria)
- Decent Alexa ranking history – at least 3 months
- In the case of faucets and other similar micro-earnings sites – we will be looking for some sort of unique branding/design, rather than basic off-the-shelf templates such as those provided by FaucetBox etc.
T & C Courtesy : Mellow Ads
The Mellow Ads publishers can use popunder ads and banner ads to monetize their sites. The publishers can use the following categories of ads :
- General ( Non-adult )
- NSFW ( Adult )
Being a publisher you can allow or disallow the categories based on your preferences.
Payment Info Of Mellow Ads
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is 0.001 BTC. The transaction fee is 0.0005 BTC. The only payment option is Bitcoin.
You have 3 options to withdraw : 1. Withdraw to Bitcoin wallet, 2. Transfer to Xapo wallet and 3. Transfer to Faucet system account.
Best Features Of Mellow Ads BitCoin Ad Network
- Global coverage
- Low threshold payout
- If your website get rejected by Mellow Ads for some reason, you can appeal against rejection.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
Cons Of Mellow Ads Network
- Mellow Ads uses Alexa ranking metric to approve websites. The Alexa’s traffic ranking is inaccurate and uncertain.
- The majority of people are still unaware of Bitcoin.
You might be interested to read Insight On Bitcoin Guide.
E-Mail : [email protected]
Mellow Ads works well for all types of traffic. The publishers who had used this Bitcoin ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Mellow Ads review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017
- How To Monetize YouTube Channel Without AdSense - Sep 19, 2017