PopBeko is a popunder ad network based in Germany. The revenue models of this network are CPM and Popunder. It is a great alternative to Popxxx ad network. PopBeko review websites of publishers before approving their accounts. Generally they take 2-12 hours for the review process.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join PopBeko Popunder Ad Network
- Even though this network accepts adult sites, the webmasters must not host child content.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers can have access to only ad format : Popunder ads. Being a publisher you can allow or restrict adult ads to show up on your website.
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this ad network. The rate of commission is 10%. It has not yet launched now.
Best Features Of PopBeko Popunder Ad Network
- Self-serve service platform
- Global coverage
- The publishers can use these ads along with other networks.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real time reporting system.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support via Ticket or Instant messenger
E-Mail : [email protected]
The PopBeko rates of adult ads are comparatively high. If you disallow adult ads, your earnings would be slightly low compared to non-adult ads. However the rates depend on niche, quality of site, traffic and visitor’s location. You can discuss about CPM rates with support team. The publishers who had experienced this popunder ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this PopBeko review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017
- How To Monetize YouTube Channel Without AdSense - Sep 19, 2017