KickAssOffers is a performance marketing network based in Canada. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL, CPS and CPI. Affiliate Mob review apps and websites of publishers before approving their accounts. Your account will be approved based on your affiliate experience and promotional strategies. It is a good alternative to A4D performance network.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use KickAssOffers Network
- The affiliates must not create multiple accounts.
- Being an affiliate you must neither complete the offer nor ask others to do.
- The websites or apps must not contain spam, malware, viruses, adware, hacking materials and spyware.
- The affiliates must not use bots, PTC websites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing sites to send fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following types of tools and offers :
- Mobile offer wall ( Content locking, Newsletters, Incent and Non-incent monetization, iFrame, SDK and API )
- Desktop offer wall ( Content locking, Newsletters, Incent and Non-incent monetization, iFrame, SDK and API )
- TV apps
- Downloads and many more
KickAssOffers Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 3%.
Best Features Of KickAssOffers Affiliate Network
- 200+ exclusive offers
- Competitive commissions
- Special rewards for top publishers
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : [email protected]
The affiliates can try KickAssOffer network to earn decent commissions. The publishers who had worked with this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this KickAssOffers review help publishers to get started.
Join This Affiliate Network And Start Making Money
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.