I am going to talk about the Ouo.io in this post. But, I would like to tell few things about it. The Ouo.io is a URL shortening network based in US. Being a publisher, you can earn money shortening links. It is a good alternative to the LinkShrink network. The Ouo.io review sites before approving them. Generally it takes 5 minutes for the signing up. Once everything is working fine, you can start shortening the URLs.
The second step is sharing the shortened links with your friends and family. You will get paid for every impression whenever someone clicks on the shortened link.
What Are The Requirements For Joining The Ouo.io?
- The sites must not have hosted any objectionable content like adult, spam, viruses, hacking, spyware, adware and malware.
- Your sites must not have linked to the above types of sites.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- The sites must not have broken the copyright laws.
What Are The Don’ts?
The publishers must not
- Use bots, proxies, hitleap, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own links or incentivize others to do. The users must click the links on their own.
- Spam any website, blog and forum with the links.
- Redirect any sites to the shortened links.
Note : The publisher caught guilty may lose their earnings as well as the account.
How Do You Get Paid?
The publishers will get paid on the Net 15 basis. You must reach at least $5 for receiving the earnings. The payment option is PayPal.
Do They Have The Referral Program?
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring others. The commission rate is 20%.
What Are The Payout Rates?
You can find the payout rates in the image below :
Image Source : Ouo.io.
What Is The Final Conclusion?
The Ouo.io is one of the best URL shortener for earning the money. If you had worked with this shortening network, then please share your experiences. You can also send the payment screenshots. Hope this Ouo.io review help publishers for getting started.