MobioNetwork Review : Mobile Performance Network
MobioNetwork is a mobile performance network based in Russia. Founded in 2012 this network is working with several app owners, webmasters, ad networks and bloggers. The revenue model of this network is CPI. MobioNetwork review submissions of publishers before approving their accounts.
Requirements for publishers to join MobioNetwork CPI network
- The conversion is registered when a user launches the app at first time.
- The publishers must not incentivize people for installing apps.
- The publishers must not have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not spam on social networks, blogs, sites and forums.
The conversion is not registered if:
- An app was installed but never launched;
- A device was offline when the user launched the app, which means we did not get the conversion event report;
- A user resides outside of the offer’s geotargeting boundaries;
- An app has been previously installed on the user’s device (no matter the source) – the app was installed in an emulated environment, not an Android/iOS device.
How does MobioNetwork work for publishers?
You could be a blogger, webmaster, ad network owner or an app developer this CPI network is ideal for monetization. The very first thing that publishers should do is implement the code. When someone installs the app ( Android, iOS ) you get paid.
The publishers get paid on Net 15/ Net 20 basis. The minimum payout is $25. The payment options are PayPal, Webmoney and Wire transfer.
- Premium offers
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
Address : Novodmitrovskaya 2/2 , Moscow, Russia
E-Mail : email@example.com
Phone : +7 495 646-85-95
MobioNetwork is a premium mobile CPI network. The mobile publishers who have tried this CPI network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this MobioNetwork review help mobile publishers to get started.