Tapgerine Review : Mobile Performance Marketing Network
Tapgerine is one of the leading mobile affiliate network based in United states. The revenue models of this mobile affiliate network are CPA and CPI. This company is serving mobile developers, advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue share that publishers would get is 90%. Tapgerine review websites and apps of publishers before approving their accounts. Your account will be approved based on your previous affiliate experience and performance strategies.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Tapgerine Mobile Affiliate Network
- The affiliates must neither complete offers on their own nor ask others.
- The affiliates must not bring fraudulent traffic to mobile websites or apps.
- There is zero tolerance towards spamming.
The publishers can have access to the following verticals :
Tapgerine Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net-30, Net-15 and Weekly basis. The payment options are ePayments, PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $100.
Best Features Of Tapgerine Mobile Affiliate Network
- 1000+ exclusive offers
- Easy setup process for developers
- Highest revenue share
- Competitive commissions
- Best rewards for top performers
- Special rates for Tier 1 traffic
- Timely payments : The affiliates would receive their earnings on time.
- The affiliates can track clicks, conversions and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated affiliate manager
E-Mail : [email protected]
Address : Town Center Suite 104, Las Vegas, NV 89135, United States
Tapgerine is one of the best mobile affiliate network when it comes to conversions and payouts. You must talk with your dedicated manager about best converting offers. Many publishers have complained that their support is worse. But we can’t come to conclusion unless tried this network. The affiliates who had worked or still working with this mobile affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also share your payment proof. Hope this Tapgerine review help mobile publishers to get started.