Do you ever think how companies run the affiliate programs? There are many affiliate software in the market. The Post Affiliate Pro is one of them. You just need to install it on your website. When it comes to the monetization part, you can earn cash by joining the Post affiliate pro affiliate program.
How Can You Join The Post Affiliate Pro Affiliate Program?
For joining as an affiliate, go to this page, fill all the fields and submit. Once you get the approval, you can start promoting the Post affiliate pro.
How Can You Promote The Post Affiliate Pro?
- If you own a blog, then write an article and share with your friends.
- If you own a YouTube channel, then create a video and leave your affiliate link in the description.
- You can promote the Post affiliate pro on your social accounts.
- If you have a list, then you can send the mails to the subscribers.
- You can place the banners or text links on your websites.
How Much Can You Earn?
You will receive 20% commission per sale. It applies to both the first time and recurring sales. The more customers you refer, the more cash you can earn.
How Will You Get Paid?
The payout get released every month. You must reach at least $100 to receive the payment. The payment option is the PayPal.
What Are The Best Features Of The Post Affiliate Pro Affiliate Program?
- Once you join the affiliate program, you receive the $5 signup bonus.
- 90 days cookie period
- You can track your performance in the real time.
- Recurring income model : That means you will receive the commission until your referred member stays with the Post affiliate pro.
- You will get the top notch support.
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One must join the post affiliate pro affiliate program for earning the decent cash. If you had worked as an affiliate, then please share your experiences. Hope this article help the people to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.