I am going to talk about the Tailor Brands affiliate program in this post. The Tailor Brands is known for logo making. They are offering other tools too. You can try them as well. Coming to their affiliate program, you can earn the decent money.
How Can You Join The Tailor Brands Affiliate Program?
For joining as an affiliate, go to this page, click the “Become an affiliate”, fill all the fields and submit. The affiliate program by powered by the Shareasale. Once you submit the application, they will review your account and let you know the status through the mail.
How Can You Promote The Tailor Brands?
You can promote the Tailor Brands using the following ways :
- Blog posts
- Social media
How Much Can You Earn?
You can earn up to 30% commission per sale.
How Will You Get Paid?
The payment frequency is Net 30. You must reach at least $50 for withdrawing funds. The payment option is Wire transfer.
What Are The Best Features Of The Tailor Brands Affiliate Program?
- There is no limit for earning commissions. The more customers you refer, the more income you can earn.
- You can earn the extra bonuses if you perform well.
- The Tailor Brands has a user base across the world. It is easier for the affiliates to convince people for using their tools.
- When you look at their offering commission, it is really tempting.
- The cookie period is 60 days. That means when someone clicks on the affiliate link and purchases within 60 days, you get paid.
- You can get the best support from the dedicated account manager.
How To Reach Their Support Team?
If you have any questions to ask about the affiliate program, you can reach them at [email protected]
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One must join the Tailor Brands affiliate program for earning the decent cash. If you had worked as an affiliate, then please share your experiences. Hope this article help the people for getting started.
- Bullions to Banknotes: A History of Gold as Currency - Jun 29, 2022
- Thinkific Affiliate Program: Promote Online Courses Software - Jun 23, 2022
- Who runs HIE? - Jun 22, 2022