Popundercash Review : Popunder Advertising Network
Popundercash is a popunder ad network based in Australia. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM/Pop. You might be an owner of a site, blog or forum, you could use this network to monetize. It is a good alternative to Popunderzone ad network. The revenue share the publishers would get is 95%. Popundercash review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Popundercash popunder ad network
- This pop under ad network accepts both adult and non-adult sites. However the adult sites must not host child pornography content.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, traffic exchanges, proxies and auto refreshing sites to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use bots to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- This network doesn’t accept under construction and little content sites.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
Note : This ad network ban the sites indulging in illegal activities.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : Pop Under Ads, Pop Up Ads and Pop Up Tab.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment option is PayPal.
- Easy approval process
- There are no traffic requirements for sites.
- 100% fill rate
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Dedicated support
E-mail : [email protected]
Skype : popunder.cash
Popundercash is a reliable pop under network. The rates are high for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. You can contact support team to know the average CPM rate. The publishers who have tried this popunder ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Popundercash review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Jubna Review : Premium Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jun 24, 2017
- Admitad GmbH Review: an global affiliate network to bring proved revenues - Jun 23, 2017
- 5 Types Of Content That Will Drive You More Traffic - Jun 21, 2017