Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers
Adrope is an online ad network based in UK. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Adkode ad network. Adrope review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join and use Adrope ad network
- Be content-based, not simply a list of links or advertisements, nor can the site be centered around making money off of our Advertisers
- Be fully functional at all levels; no “under construction” sites
- Spawning process pop-ups and exit pop-ups are prohibited for click approved affiliates
- The content of the web site and/or newsletter cannot contain any adult content nor link from, or to, any adult materials including but not limited to
- Explicit, vulgar or obscene language
- Posting or referencing of sexually explicit images or other offensive content
- The content of the web site and/or newsletter cannot infringe on any personal, intellectual property or copyrights including but not limited to
- Racial, ethnic, political, hate-mongering or otherwise objectionable content
- Investment, money-making opportunities or advice not permitted under law
- Material that defames, abuses, or threatens physical harm to others or to you
- Promotion of illegal substances or activities such as illegal online gambling, counterfeiting money, etc.
- Software Pirating
- Any illegal activity whatsoever
- Any spoofing, or trafficking from adult-related web sites in an effort to gain traffic
Terms Credit : Adrope
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $25. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
Adrope works well for all types of sites, small or big. There are mixed opinions from publishers on this ad network. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Adrope review help publishers to get started.