Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network
Adsata is an online ad network based in Vietnam. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM, CPA, CPI and CPC. It is a good alternative of Advertise Click ad network. Adsata review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join and use Adsata ad network
Adsata’s publisher website should have:
- unique and frequently updated content,
- appropriate space on the webpage, reserved for displaying banner ads, and that pre-designed ad space should be able to handle all script types,
- professional design, specifically to be visually appealing and presented in a professional manner, to be fully functional at all levels, do not have ”under construction” pages.
Adsata prohibits ads from displaying on websites:
- made for the sole purpose of clicking on advertisements such as scraper sites,
- proxy sites,
- enabling or permitting piracy,
- that cause interference with user navigation (e.g. preventing a user from leaving a page, by popping dialogs, pop-ups, new windows, etc.),
- that do not appear to function,
- that have no ads on the page.
- Minimum of 10,000 website impressions per month. However, we do accept sites with less impressions on a case by case basis.
- Minimum 20% website traffic should be mostly from US, UK, CA, AU and European countries, or your website should deliver such volume to Adsata ad network, using own ad serving solution (ex. OpenX free adserver).
Requirements Credit : Adsata.com
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Desktop : Display banners (468×60, 728×90, 300×250, 250×250, 120×600 and 160×600 ), Popunder, Popup and Direct Link.
- Mobile : Dispay banners (300×50 and 300×100)
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $0 for PayPal and for Payoneer it is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer and Wire transfer.
- High fill rates
- Multiple ad formats
- Real-time reporting system
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
Address: N03T8 Diplomatic Corps, Xuan Dinh, Tu Liem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Email : [email protected]
It is too early to judge this network. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Adsata review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.