AdsKeeper Review : Online Native Advertising Network
AdsKeeper is an online native ad network based in UK. The revenue model of this ad network is CPC. It is a good alternative to Payclick native ad network. Apart from publisher program you can also give a try as an advertiser. AdsKeeper review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join AdsKeeper native ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like pornography, spam, warez, adware, spyware and malware.
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Contain viruses
- Promote any illegal activities.
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Create multiple accounts
- Use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- Click on their own ads or ask others to do.
Th publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $100 when paid via PayPal and it is $1000 for Wire transfer.
Best features of Adskeeper native ad network
- The publishers can see ads
- Global coverage
- Responsive ads
- Being a publisher you can restrict certain ads.
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
E-mail: [email protected]
AdsKeeper works for all types of sites, small or big. However the revenue depends on quality of site, niche, ads placement and visitor location. The rates are comparatively high for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. It is better to place ads within the fold to attract more engagements. You get revenue only via clicks. It takes some time to show best optimized ads. The rates are not bad. The publishers who have tried this native ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this AdsKeeper review help publishers to get started.