Payclick Review : Online Native Advertising Network
Payclick is an online native ad network based in Singapore. This network show content and product recommendations on publishers sites. The revenue models of this native ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Nativeads native ad network. Payclick review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Payclick native ad network
The sites must not
- Host pornography, spam, malware, viruses, spyware, adware and gambling content.
- Have broken copyright laws
- Contain inappropriate content
The publishers must not
- Use bots, traffic exchanges, PTC sites, proxies, hitleap and auto refreshing sites to send fake traffic to their sites.
- Modify ad code
Note : This native ad network doesn’t approve sites generating less than 100,000 impressions per month.
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $20. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer, Wire and Webmoney.
Best Features Of Payclick native ad network
- The native ad widget start showing once you place the code on your site. It takes hardly 2 minutes.
- Responsive widgets : They work on all types of devices and gadgets.
- The publishers can customize the widgets according to their needs.
- 100% fill rate
- Being a publisher you can use unlimited ads per page.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Competitive rates
SERG DEVELOPMENT PVT. LTD.
10 ANSON ROAD #29-05A INTERNATIONAL PLAZA SINGAPORE (079903)
Payclick works for all types of sites. The rates of widgets are higher when compared to mainstream display banners. However you can ask your dedicated account manager about rates. The best quality traffic you send to your sites, the more revenue you can earn. The publisher who have tried this native ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Payclick review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.