Nativo is a premium native advertising platform founded in 2010 and headquartered in US. According to the company they are working with 1400+ premium publishers. The revenue model of this network is CPM. They have technology to serve inventory on both desktop and mobile platforms. Many reputed and potential brands trust this network. The best competitors to this network are Taboola, Outbrain , Content.ad and Ayboll. The native ads get placed within the content. All the native ads are very much relevant to the content. Nativo review publisher’s site or app before approving it.
Requirements for publishers to join Nativo native advertising network
- The sites must attract at least 2 million page impressions per month.
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like adult, hacking, gambling etc.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads. They shouldn’t encourage others too.
- Publishers must not generate fake traffic using bots and traffic exchanges.
The revenue share publishers would get is 50%. Publishers get paid on request once they reach threshold payout. The earning depend on the campaigns publishers run on their sites. The minimum payout for UK and Australia publishers is $250.
- Genuine native advertising network
- Easy installation
- High quality and engaging inventory
- Unlike other ad networks, clicking the ad content won’t get redirected to another page.
- Multiple advertising options
- Contextual ads
- Multiple opportunities (Web, Mobile and App)
- Responsive inventory
- Real-time reporting system
- High rates
- Timely payments
- Best support
- It is currently serving content in US, UK, Canada and Australia.
- Publishers have to create a template page for Nativo integration. Being a publisher you can’t display other networks ads on template page.
- Potential visitors may see treat native ads as little intrusive. So one may lose genuine readership.
- No referral program
Final Conclusion :
Nativo is for US/UK/Canada/Australia sites having 2 million+ monthly views. Hope this Nativo review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.