content.ad review – sponsored content platform
Content.ad is one of the best sponsored content platforms in the world. The revenue model of Content.ad is CPA. Publishers will get paid when a user buys something or signup for a newsletter. Content.ad widget works on any type of site or blog. It automatically analyzes the site’s content and show relevant advertising links. Content.ad is serving more than 5 billion content recommendations monthly. This is really huge, Isn’t it. It happened because Content.ad has a bunch of brands as advertisers. Content.ad works with all languages. But, non-English sites have lesser chances to show relevant recommendations.
Requirements to join Content.ad publisher program
- The site must not host any objectionable content like adult, hacking, gambling, warez etc.
- The site should be clean from malwares and viruses.
Best features of Content.ad
- 100% fill rate
- Automatically recommendations get updated with new content.
- High eCPM rates
- Easy installation
- Clean and responsive recommendations. Fits well on all gadgets.
- High quality sponsored content
- Content.ad doesn’t deliver nudity and obscene recommendations.
- Publishers have full control on ads. They can filter ads based on content rating and categories. There are 3 ratings namely G (General audience), PG (Parental guidance) and PG 13 ( Less conservative).
- Publishers can customize the widget’s appearance.
- Publishers could increase the engagement to their sites using Content.ad.
- Publishers could use 2 recommendation widgets on their sites. They can test both of them and go with one which fetches more revenue.
- Content.ad works well with other ad networks like Adsense and Media.net.
- Sometimes publishers may experience less earnings. However the earnings depend on the widget styles, placement and traffic.
- Visitors may find the recommendations worthless if they are irrelevant to the content.
- No affiliate program
Content.ad pays its publishers on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $50. The different payment options are PayPal, echeck/Global ACH (Non-US publishers), ACH/Direct deposit (US publishers), Wire transfer (Fees for US publishers are $15 and for non-US publishers it is $20) and check.
Final Conclusion of Content.ad sponsored content platform
Content.ad can’t be compared with Taboola and Outbrain platforms. However it’s growing well and one day it may compete with them. Sites having adequate traffic must try Content.ad platform. Hope this Content.ad review helps publishers to get started.
Join Content.ad content recommendation platform
hi suresh ! came through via klink site and i often visit to your site as a new blogger learned some blogging tips to make money in this post i dont know about content ad will check if its really suitable for me will defently try.. thanks for sharing..
Nice to hear from you. I am glad my articles are helpful. Yes please do share your experience with Content.ad. Keep visiting. 🙂
Can you please tell me how to get approval?
If your site is clean, professional and having adequate quality traffic there are chances to get approved. I wish you great success. 🙂
Please, I’d like you to confirm again if content.ad can be used alongside AdSense?
I await your response.
Yes you can use content.ad along with Adsense. 🙂
They sucks big time. Been using then for years, they were good but now they sucks big time.
Did you contact their support team?
Can we advertise direct affiliate links on content.ad?
Generally the Content.ad advertisers use the hyperlinks pointing to their websites. I haven’t seen any direct affiliate link before. In this case you must contact their support team for further clarification.
Don’t you think Content.ad has very low rates and the payment is subjected to one month delay. Also, other Native advertising platforms like Taboola and Outbrain does not even consider small websites. So, what would be a good native advertising platform for small websites?
I strongly recommend you to test ads of any network for 1 week and if it doesn’t work for you then just move on. Try other native ad networks like Ayboll, NativeAds.com, Gravity, Adnow, Revcontent etc. Please do share your experiences with our readers after trying them. Happy earnings. 🙂
I have try to approve some domains in content ad but not approve it .. do you have any content ad account for sell .. ?
I’d stay clear of content.ad as they seem to have a buggy system. I contacted them recently as I notice I was getting a high CTR. They took a look and said I’d best take my widgets down. Then they froze my whole month’s earnings, with no email to notify me of their intent. No investigation, access to logs. Nothing. $660 US dollars gone like it never existed http://s250.photobucket.com/user/2004carlt/media/Aggregate%20Report_zpsz9d3glr2.png.html