Globaladspace is one of the best online advertising networks in the world. Located in US it is serving premium advertisers and reputable publishers worldwide. According to them they are successfully delivering 1 billion monthly impressions. The revenue models of Global ad space network are CPC, CPM and CPA. Globaladspace review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Global ad space advertising network
- The site must attract 100,000 unique page impressions per month.
- All the sites must have top-level domains i.e. custom domains.
- Under construction or incomplete sites don’t get approval. Make sure that your site has great content and get updated frequently.
- Sites must follow best practices of web design.
- The sites must have good number of subscribers and followers.
- Majority of the traffic should come from Tier 1 and Tier 2 countries.
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like pornography, warez, spam, hacking etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- Don’t click on your own ads or incentivize others.
- Don’t alter the ad code.
- Don’t use bots, traffic exchanges, PTC sites and auto refreshing software to manipulate traffic and clicks.
Note : Publishers caught guilty may lose their earnings and accounts.
Publishers have access to all sizes of display advertising banners. Publishers can use 4 ad units per page.
The revenue share publishers would get is 70%. Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $10. The payment options available are PayPal and direct deposit.
- Competitive rates
- High quality ad inventory
- Real time reporting system
- Low minimum payout
- Timely payments
- Publishers have control on ads.
- 5% referral commission
- Dedicated support
- Small publishers can’t benefit with Global ad space network.
- Non-English sites can’t join.
- This ad network doesn’t approve Blogspot blogs.
Globaladspace works well for sites having huge US and European traffic. Content matters the most for this network. Hope this Globaladspace review help publishers to get started.