Globaladspace review : online advertising network
Globaladspace is one of the best online advertising networks in the world. Located in US it is serving premium advertisers and reputable publishers worldwide. According to them they are successfully delivering 1 billion monthly impressions. The revenue models of Global ad space network are CPC, CPM and CPA. Globaladspace review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Global ad space advertising network
- The site must attract 100,000 unique page impressions per month.
- All the sites must have top-level domains i.e. custom domains.
- Under construction or incomplete sites don’t get approval. Make sure that your site has great content and get updated frequently.
- Sites must follow best practices of web design.
- The sites must have good number of subscribers and followers.
- Majority of the traffic should come from Tier 1 and Tier 2 countries.
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like pornography, warez, spam, hacking etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- Don’t click on your own ads or incentivize others.
- Don’t alter the ad code.
- Don’t use bots, traffic exchanges, PTC sites and auto refreshing software to manipulate traffic and clicks.
Note : Publishers caught guilty may lose their earnings and accounts.
Publishers have access to all sizes of display advertising banners. Publishers can use 4 ad units per page.
The revenue share publishers would get is 70%. Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $10. The payment options available are PayPal and direct deposit.
- Competitive rates
- High quality ad inventory
- Real time reporting system
- Low minimum payout
- Timely payments
- Publishers have control on ads.
- 5% referral commission
- Dedicated support
- Small publishers can’t benefit with Global ad space network.
- Non-English sites can’t join.
- This ad network doesn’t approve Blogspot blogs.
Globaladspace works well for sites having huge US and European traffic. Content matters the most for this network. Hope this Globaladspace review help publishers to get started.
Join Global ad space CPM network and start making money
Global Adspace uses Double Click For Publishers tags where one can sign up for an account and do it themselves and take Global Ad Space out as the middle man because Global Adspace take nearly 70%
I know this because I worked for a website who used them. Global Adspace also charge you a fee with paypal when paying, the site I worked for was paid via paypal from other ad agencies and fee was never deducted, in other words, the other agencies paid the fee while Global Adspace does no real work other than creating tags and has you pay the paypal fee while they take 70% of your earnings. They also dont disclose they dont use doubleClick for publishers and can easily do it themselves.
This is an honest true review of Global Adspace.
We never used double click for publishers we use direct advertisers and DSP’s to monetize the publisher revenue.
If you are honest then you would have told your website name.
If you have any queries please contact [email protected]
I can tell you right now that Global Adspace keeps 70% and not the other way around. The website I worked for had ads through google and before they realized Global Adsense was the same thing despite using same size and amount, they realized while Google was paying almost $2,000 a month, global ad space was paying a mere $300
This the TRUTH about Global Adspace.
When you were getting $2000 then why you worked with us.
Please don’t spread false news.