Vertoz review : Online advertising network
Vertoz is one of the reputed digital advertising networks in the world. Located in US it is working with potential advertisers and premium publishers. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. Vertoz is a good alternative to Gunggo. Vertoz review every site before approving it.
Requirements for publishers to join Vertoz advertising network
- The sites must not have hosted illegitimate content like adult, hacking, spam, gambling etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- Incomplete or under construction sites don’t get approval.
- The sites must have attracted adequate traffic. Sites having less than 50 unique visitors daily don’t get approved.
- All the sites must have top-level domains.
- The sites made for the purpose of advertising get rejected. The content should add value to the readers.
- Publishers must not use more than 5 ad units per page.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
Note : Publishers caught guilty while indulging in illicit practices may lose their earnings as well as accounts.
Web publishers have access to the following ad formats : Display, Mobile, Video and Search (XML feed). All the sizes of adverts under display formats are according to IAB standard banners. The available sizes are 300×250 (pixels), 315×300, 338×235, 250×250, 468×60, 728×90, 945×100, 120×600, 160×600, 180×1030, 240×480, 200×150, Interstitial (full-page) and text ads (with 10×10 thumb).
Publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The threshold payout when paid via PayPal is $25 and it is $1000 for wire transfer.
- 100% fill rate
- High quality ad inventory
- Competitive CPM rates
- Timely payments
- Dedicated customer support
- Sites hosted on free hosting platforms don’t accepted. Blogspot blogs can’t join this ad network.
- Net 45 payment time
Vertoz network works well for sites having decent traffic from US, UK, Canada and Europe. The rates are not bad for Tier 3 traffic. However the earnings depend on the niche, location of the visitors, placement of the ads and site quality. Hope this Vertoz review help publishers to get started.
Thanks for sharing… will try this out! 🙂
I wish you great success. Thank you for your comment.
Tried it. Got lot of redirects. Afraid it would turn off my visitors.
Thanks for the info.
max is right even got mail from google that they are removing my website search results due to auto re-directors. Such a creepy service, and even they dont count clicks either.
They will auto redirect your traffic and not even pay for that.
As an advertiser I have done couple of campaigns with vertoz. emailers and display ads. Got decent response for the campaigns. Their platform provided good targeting options.
I have given a publisher I have given 1 adspot but traffic on that page is low so cannot say anything about it as of now.
Thank you for sharing your experience.