We are going to talk about the Heartbid in this post. Have you heard about the Heartbid? It is an ad network that runs worldwide offers. They allow and run mainstream as well as adult offers. For running the ad campaigns smoothly, they are using Real time bidding (RTB) technology. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM, Push Ads, Banner, Native, Video and POP.
How Can Someone Join The Heartbid?
Visit heartbid.net and apply as a publisher or advertiser. Once your account gets approved, you can start promoting the offers or setup campaigns.
What Are The Verticals?
- Dating push
- Push subscription
- Android app
- Desktop installs
What Are The Advertising Formats Of This Network?
- Push notifications ads
- Banner ads
- Native ads
- Pop-up ads
- Pop-under ads
- Video ads
- Interstitial ads
- Audience ads
How And When Will You Get Paid?
You must reach at least $100 to receive the commission. The payments are made on the Net 30 basis. The payment options are Webmoney, PayPal, Payoneer, Wire, Capitalist and Bitcoin.
What Are The Best Features Of This Ad Network?
- Unlike other networks, Setting up ad campaign for the advertisers is easier.
- The advertisers can choose 3 revenue models: CPC, CPM, and CPV.
- This network is working with more than 30 Supply side platforms.
- The advertiser can select Device, Browser and Geo targeting while running campaigns.
- Once you setup a campaign or add your website, you will receive the top notch support.
- The detailed stats is available for the advertisers.
- The dedicated account manager will guide you in all times.
How Can You Reach The Support Team?
If you have any query about this network, then write to [email protected].
Company Address: 8 Kennedy street, 3th floor, office 306, 1087, Nicosia, Cyprus
What Is The Final Conclusion?
This network is ideal for both publishers and advertisers. However, this network is more concerned about the advertisers than publishers. If you had worked with the Heartbid, then please share your experiences. Hope this Heartbid review help the people while getting started.