FollowAds is a pop under ad network based in Romania. Many publishers and site owners can monetize their traffic using this ad network. It is a proven fact that pop under advertising is beneficial than mainstream banners. The publishers from every part of the world can monetize their traffic. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM and CPV. It is a good alternative to PopTraffic ad network. There are attractive offers for advertisers too. FollowAds review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join FollowAds Pop under ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this network.
- This ad network accepts publishers worldwide.
- This network accepts all types of sites. The only thing is they should contain legal content.
The publishers get paid on request basis. Generally they take 1-3 days to process after request was made. The minimum payout is $10. The only payment option is PayPal.
- No traffic restrictions
- Easy approval and installation
- User friendly interface
- The ads work for both desktop and mobile traffic.
- The ads are clean and malware free.
- Competitive prices
- The quality sites can earn 90% revenue share.
- The publishers can track their earnings and performance real time.
- The publishers can also run ad campaigns (Advertisers) from the panel.
- This network doesn’t offer referral program to its publishers.
Email: [email protected]
FollowAds is great for sites having decent US and European traffic. However the revenue depend on the visitor’s location, niche and quality of traffic. The best quality traffic you bring, the more revenue you can get. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this FollowAds review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.