Adserverpub Review : CPC/CPM/CPA/CPL Online Ad Network
Adserverpub is an online ad network based in France. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM, CPA and CPL. The publishers can choose the desired campaigns. It is a good alternative to Pubovore ad network. This network is working with 5000 premium publishers. It is serving more than 2 Billion ad impressions per month. Adserverpub review sites before approving them. Generally they take maximum 72 hours for review process.
Requirements for sites to join Adserverpub ad network
- The sites must not have hosted on free blogging platforms like Blogspot. All the sites must have top-level domains.
- This ad network doesn’t approve sites having objectionable content like spam, hacking, adware, spyware etc.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- This ad network loves content based sites. Make sure that your site have sufficient content.
- The site design and navigation also matters to this network.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies and PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
Note : The publishers caught guilty might lose their accounts and earnings.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : Display ads, Site-Under, Slide-in, Footerads and Pre-roll ads.
The publishers get paid on Net 60 basis. The minimum payout is €100. The payment options are PayPal and Bank transfer.
- Multiple ad formats
- Competitive eCPM rates
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
Adserverpub works well for sites having US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. You must use rotation tags for better optimization. Sometimes you may experience low earnings because of CPA campaigns. However you can only choose CPC and CPM commission types. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this Adserverpub review help publishers to get started.
Join ADSP ad network and start making money
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.